Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
– Session cookies: Ensures that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way we avoid spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited within the website.
–Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
- Recognising when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analysing how your use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
How do you change cookie preferences or block cookies?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this.
For further information, please refer to: https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
If you block cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain areas of our website and certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way.
– Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the web browsers.