Here you can find some questions about Dibac for SketchUp. If you can’t find what your looking for please use the contact form. Thanks.
Once you have downloaded the ZIP file, please extract all files to your computer. Please follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Open SketchUp and go to Window > Preferences (Microsoft Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (Mac OS X).
- Click on Extensions.
- Click on the Install Extension button.
- Locate the Ruby zip file to install (.rbz).
- Click on the Open button. The Ruby plugin appears in the list of extensions.
You can deactivate Dibac, so it will not load when you open SketchUp. Simply go to ‘Window’->’Preferences’->’Extensions’-> and just uncheck ‘Dibac’ from the extensions list. (or if you are on a Mac go to ‘SketchUp->Preferences->Extensions’)
But if you want to remove Dibac completely from your computer, first what you need to do is going to your plugin’s folder:
- Windows – the default location is: C:/Users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins
- Mac OS X – the default location is: Open a new Finder window, press and hold the Option key on your keyboard, the click Go in the menu bar > Library > Application Support > SketchUp # > SketchUp > Plugins
And in that folder you need to delete both the ‘iscarnet_dibac‘ folder and the ‘iscarnet_dibac.rb‘ file.
Sure! Dibac will work on both SketchUp Pro and Sketchup Make.